I currently have no clue what to right. It seems if I do try to write anything it sucks( ) I need your help.
What can I do for inspiration? Do you have any ideas of what to write? It can be anything short poems to long novels. I just really need help T_T
Eeek! The evil little head monster ate all of my inspiration.
Think up the stupidest idea you can for a story (eg. a talking [insert random noun here]), then write at least 200 words of the story. Can be beginning, middle, end, no plot... Make sure it's so ridiculous you wouldn't dream of ever showing it to anyone - or ever reading it again yourself.
"You are altogether a human being, Jane? You are certain of that?" "I conscientiously believe so, Mr Rochester." ~ Jane Eyre
If you're in the middle of writing a story, go ahead and write that scene you've been thinking about - we all have at least one. It might help. If not, then I suggest listening to some music you find inspirational. I always listen to tunes while I write...
This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible. — FireEyes