The Writer Magazine

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1375
Reviews 20
Hey everyone! I've been reading Writer's Digest for several years now, and find it very helpful. I am curious though, has anyone ever read a magazine called "The Writer"? I heard about it online, and it sounds intriguing, but I don't want to subscribe to a magazine I've never read and don't know how good it is. So if you've ever read it, let me know and tell me what you think of it, good, bad, whatever. Mmmkay thanks.


-Liz
"To live is Christ; to die is gain." -Philippians 1:21



Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger