how about 'vampire world'.(i know i am not good at giving titles).
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.
I am always inspired by the places that I live, or have lived in, especially when I go to Cornwall and there are all the cute little seaside cottages that have cute names.
Sometimes I just take one of those for my story name, but others I don't name until the last minute, so the esscence of the story can flow and all the ideas mix up together to get the best title.
If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term. — Frinderman