Pizza

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2564
Reviews 129
Hi there.

I really like this. I loved that you made a somewhat average and mediocre subject matter really interesting.

This is mainly because of the fantastic and flawless flow. You incorporated the dialogue into it perfectly.

Also, the subtext of the relationship between the parent and child is really lovely.

So good job.
I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.

Alice in Wonderland




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2564
Reviews 129
Hi there.

I really like this. I loved that you made a somewhat average and mediocre subject matter really interesting.

This is mainly because of the fantastic and flawless flow. You incorporated the dialogue into it perfectly.

Also, the subtext of the relationship between the parent and child is really lovely.

So good job.
I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.

Alice in Wonderland



The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.