My first "her."

2 posts
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Brown hair, brown eyes, the body of a goddess.
Tanned skin, cute face, long hair.
Just everything about her makes me want to smile.

But you see, the problem is
she'd never want me.
she'd never want a girl.
she wants a guy.
i know everyone can see.

Its just her lips, her eyes, her teeth, her hands, her feet!
everything.

I've never felt like this before.
I can't even describe it.
But i'm not going to try.
Because i have to keep it a secret.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1969
Reviews 32
With this girl around I'm glad I'm a guy.
It was well constructed and pretty much to the point.
What else is there to say. Good job
"my job was twofold 1)save lives 2)take lives. Not necessarily in that order."



What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare