Writing Partne Idea

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 556
Reviews 1
I'm started up this little website that I'm writing this fictional blog on. I thought it would be cool if there was a linking site from another character's point of view. I was thinking it should be written by someone with a different perspective! Maybe a male one, but if your a girl and you think you can understand the "complex" male mind give me a shout out too! :D
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Hey Lizzie, this is not quite the thread you should be writing in if you want to search for someone that can help you. It's more of a thread where you say who you are and what you do to give a little impression on what you'll be bringing to this site. :)

So I recommend you post this in another place, such as 'About The Author' thread... which doesn't really goes with it, but is a better place then in this thread.
viewforum.php?f=32

Problem is, I would've said post it on your profile, but the profiles aren't working right now... So. Good luck with finding someone! :)

Other One
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Hi Lizzie. You'll want to post this here, perhaps. It's a place to find a writer to collaborate with.
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl



Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate