Welcome all NEW memebers!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
I just wanted to welcome all new members YWS. Also if you have a questions or need any advice don't be afraid or shy to ask! We are willing to help in anyway we can. We don't bite! :D
Writer Dreaming♥




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
Well, welcome to yourself! Unless I read the date wrong, you're a fairly new member. So, welcome aboard! :pirate3: I'm Sea. :smt039 I hope to see you around the site. :D
-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson