Hello and welcome to YWS, Princess. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful and I am sure you'll fit in just fine. So what do you like to write? Poetry or Prose? I am much of a poetry person. And once again, welcome to YWS. And, I am sure you'll get addicted to this place in no time cause I got addicted really fast. It's like a world record in getting addicted. XD
Are you living for the things you are praying for?
A shy one I presume? (kidding) Welcome to YWS, princess. I hope you find the site to your liking and I hope you feel very welcomed, too. YWS is a great site to be if you're a maniac for writing. Or just like it as a hobby. There's a lot to do should you choose to explore it's many offerings.
Also, a little tip. -Review, review! A lot. People like when you review. It'll also be a great way to explore others work and attract some traffic-flow to your own work. And if you have any questions you may feel free to contact me via PM or a wall comment. Either way, I'll be sure to help you out with your YWS needs. As well as pretty much anyone from the site. We're all happy to help.
The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth. — Kate Chopin, The Awakening