Finally made it here

1 post
Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1161
Reviews 10
My site (LINK) currently has no members other than me and a friend so I did some Google searching and here I am! I just write stories based off the random ideas that pop into my head at random times at random places for random reasons. In my introduction one I said I had Book 1 of a series up but I forgot to say that was on my site, and I'm currently in the process of sending it over here (after splitting it into Chapters). What do I like to read: Star Trek and other Science Fiction ones. But I also read a lot of others so I won't bother listing, Sci-Fi is just my favorite. As for music, I'm a musician myself. I play the Cello, but not sure about my skill. Any questions?



“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell