Black-eyed Angel

7 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 31
..
Last edited by Akisha on Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
I LOVE IRELAND!! ITS BECAUSE IT S THE HOME OF SO MANY OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS-WESTLIFE,THE CORRS,ETC..
I THOUGHT YOU HAD BLACK EYES.
PLEASE READ MY WORKS!!!
14 PIERCINGS-WOW ULTRA COOL!!!!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 94
And maybe you'll grow up to be a member of another band too, I think you play the guitar, don't you? Ireland's the home of U2 as well, my favourite rock band.
And Wow! you may grow up to be a linguist as well.
The Football Freak.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 136
Hey!!!
Yes. That is all I have to say lol. x
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 145
Akisha wrote:I'm very restless, indecisive and find it extremely difficult to stick to one thing or finish anything. I don't like choosing, I'd rather have everything on the menu!



Sounds all too familiar. And go Irish people!

Welcome to YWS, I'm sure you'll like it here. :)
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 25
Haha whooop go the Irish we are obviously the best race around, without a single exception *Meta cowers as he realises the can of worms he has opened and prepares to have his ass kicked*
I definatly sympathise with your thinking too much problem, tis the bain/driving force of my life.
"Ich weisse jetzt was keine engle weisse" Wings of desire




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 31
I don't think i've looked at this since I wrote it. It seems so wierd! I'm 17 now...and changed quite a bit!



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault