Jen: The Hypnotic Writer Chic

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
My name is Jen, i'm almost twenty years old and i'm a writerholic.
I live in a small, shabby town in Cambridgeshire (Trying to write myself out of there, lol).
I don't work, but i'm currently studying comprehensive writing.

My likes/dislikes are: Writing, keeping fit and going down the pub with friends.
I hate to stay in so i tend to go to my local cafe and just sit and write.


Well that's a bit about me.

Cya xx




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
Hello. I see we share a syllable. :lol:
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)



The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening