No big deal! Just remember that the Literature forums are for stories/poems/songs etc. only, okay? ^_^
My name is Teague, and I'm one of the site moderators. You can recognize us by our dark or light green names. If you ever have a problem on the site, get in contact with one of us. We don't bite. Hard. ^_~
Check out the Site Rules, and be sure to have a good time here on YWS!
Peace and love,
Teague
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
Hello I am SimonCowellLuver well people call me SCL or just Simon it doesn't matter.
Well there are a few rules you should know about
1 2:1 ratio which means when you post a writing you have to write 2 reviews
2 No caps LIKE THIS It seems like your yelling and it is annoying
3 No chat speak for example lol or lmao
4 Rate your work like G or PG
5 respect other writers
There are different sort of people around here let me explain what i mean
black regular people
blue Greeters
Green Moderators
Purple Instructors
Red Administrators
Oh i almost forgot Welcome to the YWS
If you have any questions/concerns PM me antytime.
SimonCowellLuver
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow 2. you just tried it 3. I caught you cause i saw you
Hiya Girl! Or do you prefer being called something else? Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS!
So here are some tips for you:
~Don't take any critiques to heart. Some people like doing harsh reviews, but it's only to help you improve. If they're personally being mean to you, though, please contact a Mod, like Teague.
~Explore the YWS world! There's a lot to offer, like blogs and groups to join. I must say it gets addicting after awhile!
~Have a fun time!
Also, if you'd like a review done by one of our talented Instructors, please PM them from this thread-
Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning. — soundofmind