z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 am
InspirationPlease says...

Hello, I guess I'm not exactly NEW here since I'm a registered user already, but I wanted to introduce me. I'm InspirationPlease. Around YWS, I see a lot of users who are having hard times. Most of us are, including I. And on my blog, you will find inspiration and advice. If you ever want to talk to me, ask for advice, etc. feel free to PM.

I'm doing this because sometimes it's nice to get advice from people that don't know you. It's the sweetness of not being able to judge or be judged. I know that lots of you just want to talk to people who know you, your friends or family... but I'm also going by what I feel. Sometimes, I like talking to people I don't quite know yet. They can't judge me. Sometimes, they also have the greatest advice. That's why I'm doing this. To give you inspiration and someone to talk to when you're down, when you need help with something, when you need advice.

Moderators, if you can tell what user I am, please don't give it away. Unless you have to of course...

I'm also posting this in the Lounge. Check out my blog.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:52 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hola!

*looks suspiciously* Ok, I really don't know who you are, and that's fine with me. You're doing a very considerate thing. : ) I'm sure many people will find your advice helpful. So, I guess since you pretty much know everything about YWS, I'll just say good luck with your cause!

-Zehra
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 pm
Kamas says...

Hi there.

I won't bother guessing but it's a great thing you are doing!
And have my support! If you ever need a hand, PM me and I'll help at anytime!

Good Luck at don't hesitate to PM me!

Kamas~~ :D
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.