Hae everyone

i would just like to introduce myself

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 am
Demeter says...

Hey there Lala, and welcome to YWS!

I'm Demeter. :) Nice to meet you. We're happy to have you here!

What kind of stuff do you like to write? Poetry, fantasy, romance, everything? Anything? And do you have a favourite genre/author/book? What else do you like to do than write?

I like asking questions! And I also like getting to know people, so that's why I'm asking the questions. :P

Hmm, I think you will soon be attacked by the official Greeters of YWS, aka. the people whose names are in blue. Their job is to greet new members and make them feel welcome. I'm currently a junior moderator (light green name), and I go around greeting every once in a while :P My official job, however, is to keep an eye on suspicious behaviour and moderate certain forums, and to make sure everything's alright around. =)

So! I hope you have lots of fun exploring the site, and just PM me whenever you need any help or have questions. :)

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Meep(: says...

Hey Lala!
That name reminds me of a character of a TV show I used to watch when I was young: The Tellytubbies XD

Anyhoo! I'm Meep, one of the blueys mentioned by Dems.
I assure you, I'm not here to attack you... yet.
We've got some rules that you should take note of though:
--> Keep chatspeak and CAPS lock to an absolute minimal.
--> Rate your works appropriately. Adult content gets an 'R' rating, and keep any swearing confined to your literature.
--> We've got a 2:1 ratio rule where for every 1 piece of work you post, you must review 2 pieces done by others :D
--> Most importantly, Have Fun! :D

Yuuup! Those are the most important to remember.
Anyways, I have to be off now! (Math exam tomorrow >_>)
Have a great day and feel free to PM me if you've got any questions! :)
~Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya lala and welcome to our big happy family called YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you.

So here on YWS, we have a few ground rules.

~Don't use chat-speak or CAPs. For example: "Dat wuz gr8! kp wrtng" and "THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" We're all writers here, and most people who see that are going to cringe. Term abbreviations, like lol and POV are okay, but just please don't overdo it.

~Please review at least two pieces of work here before posting your own. This is the 2:1 ratio rule and is taken very seriously by most members. So go get reviewing! :D

~Rate you work. If their is vulgar language or mature content, please rate it R and so forth. This allows people to view your work, as long as it's rated PG-13 and under, on the home page. That way, more people will review it.

Question time!

~Poetry or Fiction?

~What's your favorite type of music?

~Have any hobbies?

~Do you enjoy any sports?

~What's your favorite food?

~Do you prefer hand-writing things to typing them?

If you have any questions or would like a review, feel free to PM me.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:33 pm
bludragon525 says...

Hey lala!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, or more commonly known as Dragon.

YWS is a really fun website. I hope you get as addicted to it as I am.

So, everyone's already explained all of the rules, so I guess I'll just skip straight to you.

Favorite color? Favorite genre to write? Flavor of ice cream? Hobbies besides writing? We're very nosy, as you've probably already figured out.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything!!!!

See ya around.

zOe :smt043
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!

That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend