Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47
Hi Matthew!

Pleasure to meet you. Now I see why you did so many posts on the Debate Group about the Bible and God....
Don't worry, I'm christian too.

Have a nice day.

Shauni




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1155
Reviews 98
Hello! I don't really have one completely religion, some things are wrong in the Bible (The Bible goes against my best friend). But I'm mostly Christian. And I don't think anyone sane is completely Christian.

Amazing description. Wow. Breathless. And I love writing too, it's one of my greatest passions. I've been writing since I was seven, my first novel at eight. I played piano and a few other instruments in second grade, but I've moved so much I am unable to continue. I want to, really really, really want to play guitar, but my parents won't let me.

-Colt
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47
Yup. Guitar is pretty easy to start with. I play it too.


Just ne thing I forgot: New Zealand!! :D Yeah!

I want to go there. It is so beautiful... Those beaches, that nature, that ocean, those guys....
Oh well! How I wish I could go there... Stupid air company's.... Stupid super-expensive tickets...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47
I just imagine! :P

It makes me feel happy. People that live in those kind of islands normally are very fit and love sport like surf and stuff like that. I just wish I can go there someday in my life. That must be just absolutely gorgeous..!.I envy you so much... :oops:

If you have something to post on the Art and Photography forum about New Zealand and so on, please post. I think it's much better to see YWSers photos that google ones.



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault