z

Young Writers Society

Bonjour, hello - you can choose.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:36 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Hey there! :)

Well, I decided to edit this, because I'm addicted to change, and I just don't like my old one. :wink:

I’ve lived in Canada my whole life (and yeah, the whole ‘eh?’ thing is getting pretty old).

Everyone either:
a) spells my name wrong
b) takes one look and gasps epically (like so. 0_0 *GASP*)
c) calls me hyphen (which is also getting extremely old.)
or d) un hyphenates it, which is wrong, but I'm used to it.

I find mythological things extremely interesting. Greek/Egyptian Mythology is amazing, and I love things like tarot cards, ouji boards, ghosts, etc.

As for music, I really like Alternative Rock or Indie. I like going to concerts; I've already been to Avril Lavigne's 'The Best Damn Tour', which my favorite band, Boys like Girls, opened for, and I'm going to see Paramore. I play the piano, alto sax, and want to learn violin. I took ballet for 6 years, jazz for one, hip hop for one, and belly dancing for a couple of days.

My favorite season is fall, because of the colors, and the beautiful weather.

I'm not really into fashion. I only wear converse or flip flops for some odd reason, and I love graphic tees. I hate the color pink and brands such as Hollister, Abercrombie, etc.

My individuality is my most prominent feature. I don't blend in with the crowd, and I'm extremely proud of that fact.

I speak English et le francias. I'm learning Italian and sign language, but that's not going so well xD.

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a tree hugger. :wink:

My favourite authors are William Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe – both poetry and stories – and Cassandra Clare.

Random facts; my socks are always ripped or not matching, my hands are constantly cold (hence the name Edward hands), and I love black/lime green/pink nail polish.

And lastly, I love making new friends, so don't be afraid to add me, PM me, or sign my guest book!

xx
Last edited by fragile_heart(!) on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Mars says...

Eh? Eh? Sorry, had to do it. :)
Ooh, horror? Horror freaks me out, I saw one scary movie a few years ago and still haven't gotten over it. XD But I love vintage too! It's just so...original.
J'adore le francais! Je ne peux pas parle la langue bien, mais j'aime l'ecrire. (Je regrette si mon francais est horrible!)
Hmm...you like debates but hate arguing? Interesting. Or are you talking about the non-debate-type pointless arguments?
Anyway, hope to see you around the forums! :)
xxxxx
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:30 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

Well, I hate heated arguements. LIke the ones where bitter rivals are shouting foul names at each other and such.
It just bothers me.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 am
WaterVyper says...

Whoa. You can't cook, you hate pink, you love the arts, the library is your second home, you like Edgar Allen Poe and Bram Stoker, and you like Linkin Park. I wish I know you in real life! I have never met somebody like this. Anyway, you like horror? Which horror? The one that gives you a creepy feeling, or the blood and guts horror?

Well, nice to hear about you. See ya!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 am
View Likes
Antigone Cadmus says...

Edgar Allen Poe! Yes! I love the Pit and the Pendulum.
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm
fluteluvr77 says...

Whoa! You hate pink, brand names, can actually stand blood, and can't cook! Dude, you're my long-lost twin or something! I love Poe, Shakespeare, & music too! Anywayz, nice knowing more about you!
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines