z

Young Writers Society

Ballet and tea

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 am
ballerina13 says...

Bonjour mon amies! My name is Angelina. I am shy and not a big fan of talking about myself. But I will take a swing at it. I have been writing for who know how long. but I have always loved it and have gotten numerous amounts of praise for it from teachers. I enjoy school, at times. It all depends. I wish that I could go back in time to the 19th century, but I am stuck here! I enjoy going to see ballets. (My favorites are: The Nutcracker, Coppelia, and Swan Lake.) I live in the United States. I bet you can't guess which one! My life long dream is to become a great writer and go to Europe. AS of right know, I am in the beginning process of reading " Little Men" By: Louisa May Alcott and I love it. I take ballet lessons and play the flute. My hopes for the future in ballet are to get onto pointe this year and to attend Julliard School of Dance.
Favorite Books:

The Gemma Doyle Trilogy
Two Girls of Gettysburg
Rasputin's Daughter
The curse of the Romanov's
Anastasia: The last grand duchess
Little Women...

Well, I seem to have drawn a blank. I have to many favorites to remember them all!

I am
~Funny
~ Smart
~ Old-fashioned
~Weird
~ A bookworm
~ Tired

Well, my rant is pretty much done. Au revoir.

~Ballerina
Last edited by ballerina13 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:41 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Bonjoour, mon chere !

Jemappelle fragile_heart(!). I too wish I could go back to the 19th century with all their wonderful ball gowns and kind manners. I have seen both the Nutcracker and Swan Lake, and they were beautiful. I took ballet for nine years before I quite. I am currently reading A Great and Terrible Beauty, and so far so good!

PM me if you need anything.
Au revoir! :}

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 am
MeadowLark says...

Heya! I'd love to go back to the 19th century! It was one of the best times in history! And the Gemma Doyle Trilogy? Amazing! I loved those books, although I was quite disappointed in the end of the third one. Oh well. I actually happen to enjoy ballet, although I've actually really only seen two on tv.

Meadow
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden