Hey!

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 94
*crunches Jaffa Cakes (yes Jack, I realised what Jaffa Cakes are :P )*
Welcome welcome! Buffy eh? Shes my crush :D Well, one of my...crushes...or...whatsoever...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 4
LOL!! And no I won't post all of them at once. I just do it so that i don't end up starting a story and then deciding I don't like it on like the 2nd chapter. I know I'm weird.



There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket