Oh Em Gee Me?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
Hello, I am of course, Mischief Maker. *Peered at the name above her avatar* Oh, yes; that's me. Although, you could call me Mii-Chan or Mischief, because I'm not really fussed.

I'm from England, in a small village which is so tiny >< I have to catch the bus to go to the really good shops. It rains a lot over here and with us being in the countryside, I have to wear wellies. Well, I don't have to but it's always really fun, especially slopping in and out of puddles.

I'm quite tall, at about 5'10" and I have long-ish hair which has purple streaks in it's brown boring-ness. My eyes are dark brown and I, of course, get the odd field of spots gathering every now and then.

I like to write a lot - obviously :) - and I like drawing too. I'm not too good at it, but the sheep in the back field are really easy to draw. I like sitting in my room and listening to music all day, but I like going to the skate park and using my roller-blades. Yes, I am still stuck on that trend. :)

I'm currently writing a novel, I believe, called Capital Punishment. I like things that are action packed *Kapow* hard-hitting *Gasp* and easy to put yourself into the story *ooh*.

And that, is me. :)
Newton Faulker;
I see you as a mountain, a fountain of God
I see you as a descant soul in the setting sun
You as the sound of desire, of this love
I’m gone




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
I love your avatar!!!!

Sorry, I just had to say that. And I felt bad that you didn't have any replies on your thread.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 126
love the avvie! I love cheesecakes!
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss