hey guys. I heard soo much un-exaggerated paraise for this site on TYWC, i thought I'd check it out. Boy, am I amazed. I love this place.
Anyway, my name is Ellen, and I am most obviously new. Feel free to email me and say hey.
[/b]
Or how about I just post here and say hey, and welcome, y Bienvenido, et Bienvenue, und Wilkommen, and uh...I don't know Welcome in any other languages so I'll just give you your gift now: D mas_wink: mas_happy: mas_cool: mas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: {|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci
See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security. — Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451