z

Young Writers Society

Hey!

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:04 pm
RiaBaby says...

Okay, so I figured I'd make my own thread here, because I plan on staying and bugging you guys for awhile, lol. I've been trying to find a good forum or group for teen/young writers, but it's amazing how rare they are. I tried out Teen Ink for awhile, but they're more into debating movie plots and the credentials of Poe or something instead of actually posting any stories. Then I found this place and it seems awesome, so I joined. So, hey guys, my name's Ria and I hope to get to know you all. ^_^

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:34 pm
Firestarter says...

Hello Ria! Nice to meet ya. My name's Jack. I think you've found the right forum for Young Writers!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:53 pm
niteowl says...

YWS ROCKS! Welcome and here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:36 pm
Armadian says...

Welcome hav ea great time in YWS
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:51 am
Shadow Knight says...

I've been in 4 writing clubs over the net, this is definately the best. I'm Shadow Knight, if you can't be bothered writing that, just say SK.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:03 pm
RiaBaby says...

thanks guys. and yeah sk, I agree--this place is definitely the best.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:19 am
ohhewwo says...

Yeah, that's Shadow Knight, but he can also be called:

SK
Shade
Cutey Pie
Pootskooch
Prof. Sparkles
Bear Claw

And I'm ohhewwo ... oh ... hello!

There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green