In which I proceed to rawr.

10 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
UPDATED: 20/8/2010

I remember when I first created this particular thread. Long time ago now, I suppose. Things have changed, I have changed and the world has changed so it’s just about time I told you all about the new me.

RAWR! (I still rawr, even in my old age)

In short, I am a 21 year old female who is currently enduring her second semester of a Master of Arts in Creative Writing. What does this involve? A lot of reading and a lot of writing, and I am learning all of the time. Before this I completed my Bachelor of Arts, during which I majored in English, Text and Writing and had sub-major (minor) in History, Politics and Philosophy. There are a lot of words in those titles. Basically, I did classes in English Literature, writing and some history and philosophy.

I am working in retail as a sales assistant although I am considering some volunteer work. My Master only runs part time so I have ridiculous amounts of free time on my hands, when I’m not doing chores or uni readings. I spend much of that time on the YWS, doing what little I can here and there.

My joy is situated in reading and writing. These two activities fill me with happiness. Ever present is music in my life, I think I may stop breathing if I couldn’t hear music anymore. I love to bake, treats and cakes are the most fun I have with in the kitchen, although I also enjoy cooking dinners and meals. I am more critical with novels and stories than I used to be – I expect standards that otherwise do not exist.

And that, I think, is all anyone need to know about such a fossil as I. If you have any questions, hit me up, I’m always happy to chat.


*Hearts* Le Penguin.
Last edited by PenguinAttack on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 335
[quote]Thus I proceed to not only rawr,[/quote]

:lol: That pretty much made my day.

You seem cool. Your university classes actually do sound quite riveting, lol. I remember we were talking about something in each others guest books.... Oh yeah, a shared love for the movie Serenity. *high fives* So what's your favorite Firefly episode? Favorite character?
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
*grins* Hi 5 indeed!

Malcom Reynold is a gorgeous, moody, gorgeous man. Fav ep would have to be the last one, whose name escapes me at this second.

Yours?


And lol, I am an odd one, I know not how that made your day, but I'm pleased it it. :D


*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 335
Character: Kaylee!
Episode: Our Mrs. Reynolds (I think that's what it's called... the first one with Saffron?)

^_^

As for that making my day... I'm just really easily amused. And I love it when people talk all properly and british-ly ("In which...proceed to...")

:D
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1419
Reviews 161




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 410
Hey Penguin, we've talked before but I thought I'd drop by and see your post. :D

Living with four sisters must be both hilarious and suicidal....I thought having two was bad. Then again, you're the oldest... :roll:

Firefly? I have no idea what that show is about but Jenna once told me I look like Inara....

I have a question - what's your favourite ic-cream flavour?

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
Hehe, I'm not the oldest girl, second eldest... and there *are* four of us... but it's okay... We just argue a lot hehe. ^^

Inara is gorgeous, you lucky - gorgeous - girl. ^^


My favourite flavour is chocolate - of course! How could I live without it?
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
Updated.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
Updated as of the 20/8/2010
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28776
Reviews 446
Shoot me a PM if ever your book's going to get published. Seriously, it's nice getting to know you. And I thought you loved penguins. :D

Rawr!
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal



Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman