Hello!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 71
Hello!
If you have no idea what in the world you are doing then just PM me with your question!

Also visit my blog if you would like!
(Just for fun! There is no helpful info in my blog!)
Visit my blog anytime!
weblog.php?w=871




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1395
Reviews 565
'Ello Paw. I'll make sure I visit your blog.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom