'"Many years ago, when I was young, I saw a fire, and what looked like death-- and beyond that, in the dark places, something...or some One, who knew me. Shall I at last find my way back to that wonderworld of Night?"'
That really doesn't speak much..... Um. Really, wouldn't you put that on a blog or even on your profile why put it on.... no offence, but was that really needed?
-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™
For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble. — Aristotle