z

Young Writers Society

All About Flammy!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 31, 2007 12:33 am
Flamtoria says...

Sup, ya'll?

About me, eh? Well, you could always look at my bio., but I get points for this! So, ok, here we go: *ahem*

I'm a 16 year old weirdo. :shock: Run!! hehe. *watches all of the sane people run out of the room*

I love writing; it's something I've been doing since I was in the second grade. We were making books (actual hard back books) and we designed the cover and when we were done, we'd sit outside and pass our book things around for everyone to read, which we would then be judged to see if we would earn a golden..thing for the cover. I have no clue what it's called. :roll: Anyway, they're on best selling books, the little stickers, and they come in silver and gold.

But, anyway, that's not important. I write about practically EVERYTHING there is to write about....excluding poetry. No no no. I do NOT do poetry!!!!! *watches all the poets storm out of the room* hehe Anyone else?

. . . . ok then.

What else? What else? Oh! I'm addicted to the Sims video game. It's the *watches all video game haters leave* bomb!! My mom and I use to stay up until 4AM playing it. :lol: :lol: We didn't know it was that late, honest. hehe!

Speaking of which. This smiley>>> :lol: looks weird. Like it has some...issues.

Ok! Here's the random list of stuff about me! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
McDonalds or Burger King? Ewww! Neither! :shock:
Coke or Pepsie? C-O-K-E!!! :)
Blue or Red? RED!!!! :D
Pirates of Ninjas? Pirates, matey. :wink:
Math or Science? Math. :)
Rain or Snow? Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow. :wink:
Christmas or Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving!! :elephant:
Nose peircing or naval peircing? Wtf?!? What kinda question is that?? Uhh... naval? *cough* perv *cough* :o
M&Ms or Skittles? Skittlez :)
Cats or Dogs? Psh. They both suck! No animal beats the Chincilla!!!! :lol: No, seriously, I prefer cats. Me and dogs, man. *shudder*
Day or night? Niiiiiiiight. :P
Mexican food or Chinese? Psh. Yo quiero Taco Bell!

*watches all the weirded out people run out of the room* Hahaha! Smart choice.

I really don't know what else to say, other than I absolutely LOVE to swim. And Orlando Bloom is huuuuuuuuusband! *droolage*

Esmarelda + Orlando = ♥ ♥ ♥ &hearts!!!exclamation point!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: !!!!! exclamation point!!

Hehe! I told you to run.

Ummm....anything else? Oh. I dislike anime. I don't really - *watches all the anime fans curse her with some foreign magical weapons and then run out of the room* :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: So sensitive...

Ok. Anyway. That's about all I have to say. I have nothing else, ATM, to say about myself so.................
:elephant:
........long live the Elephant Tribe! w00t! *parties*

*watches as all of the rest of the people race out of the room as though the demons of hell are at their heels*

*is still partying* Psh. I don't need you! I don't need ANY of you!!!!

(grumble) Friggin' bunny herders.

*curtsy* Thank you for reading my rather long, and pretty pointless/scary, About Me post!!! ttyl!!!

Love,
Esmarelda

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Thu May 31, 2007 12:40 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

LOL- welcome to the YWS.

You seem to be enjoying [s]snorting[/s] using those smilies quite a bit ;) :lol:

ANIME!

Anime is teh pwnzes- pardon my 1337. And Bloom is UGlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

And creepy. (Check ShadowTwit's avvie xD )

Anyway, despite our obvious differences I hope we won't murder each other xD :twisted: Feel free to PM me if you have any Qs!

~Sumi
ohmeohmy

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:19 pm
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!

Well, I didn't run....

So, if you need anything feel free to pm me and I'll get back to you as fast as possible!

See you around,
Alainna
xxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:38 pm
Poltergiest says...

You are kinda crazy. But thats really good!!
You seem to be some sort of smily face adict. But... I acually love anime just not that wierd, Dungeons and Dragons stuff. I'm really only into Naruto and... Anyway...
I don't really feel like making a comment about Orlando Bloom so... :?
Anyway, great to have you here, you can reply I guess, not that I really gave you a reason to but. I'm sorta new so. Not that that really makes a difference but.
I'm totally babbling but all of s have some crazy in them. Just my type is way lamer.

I'm with you though, I love dancing elephants

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:26 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome, dear. If you have any questions or anything feel free to PM me.

:wink:

What no pirate ninjas?

Cal
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:57 pm
Firearris says...

Ah! I am late! Welcome to Young Writers Society! I hope you have fun here. If you need any help just let me know! BTW I like pirates too!

Firearris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:51 pm
gymnast_789 says...

lol...your really funny. I like you already.

It surprised me that you and me have a lot of things is common. Like the first thing that I've ever written was in first grade, and I am also addicted to the Sims game. Its sad that I don't have anyone to play it with except my aunt and uncle and they live all the way in Denver :cry: , my parents aren't big fans of the game. You are probably better at swimming then me though.

Anyway, welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people call me gymnast for short. If you have any questions or need anything else feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy it here. See you around!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Rydia says...

Hello and welcome my crazy friedn! Who said a writer had to be sane? It's nice to have you here!

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:46 pm
Kylan says...

Yaaaaaaaa~!!! Anime [s]haters[/s] dislikers unite. I'm sorry, I just can't wrap my head around the idea of a grapic novel. Novels should be constructed with words, not with westernized cartoons who possess big blue eyes and disproportionate body parts! :D. But this isn't an anti-anime forum is it?

Anyway, welcomewelcome. Have fun here. YWS is a very friendly place.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:50 pm
biancarayne says...

I see nothing wrong with you...other than the fact that you don't write poetry...however, I will put up with thatt fault and learn to look past your obvious faultiness if only for the sheer fact that you appreciate the adorableness that is Orlando Bloom lol.

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller