z

Young Writers Society

Yo!

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Sun May 13, 2007 4:53 pm
greenjay says...

I'm a new person to this site, and it rocks. I've always loved writting and have written my share of short stories and novels. (I've finished one novel, though I won't post it cause it's old and dumb; have gotten a ways into one novel but it got bogged down. Now I'm about 1/4 of the way through my third, and hopefully will start posting sections of it sometime soon.) I have posted two of my better short stories and have also posted a short paragraph-story. I probably won't post too many more things (i have some old stuff I can still pull out) cause I'm busy with my novel.

One random thing that i think would be both cool and helpful that i think this site should have (kind of already does, and I might start one) is a 'story idea' thread. Kind of throw out your idea for a story, and people can make suggestions, help you with the plot, help you with the world (maps, cities, lands; that kind of stuff), and help refine/make up characters.

So, there you go!

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat May 19, 2007 5:58 pm
Samara says...

:D hello. i'm new too. and i'm in the same boat you are - i've written a lot of novels and finished them, but i was like, thirteen when i did, and they were dumb. (talking flowers, dragons, and fairies, oh my.) right now i'm working on three stories, hoping to have at least one published before I turn 20. but i'm not sure which one that will be. so yeah. anyway. nice meeting you!

~Samara
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain