Hey there!

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 675
Reviews 7
Hellooo! I'm Prudence, but most people call me Pru! :D

I live in Canada right now, but we move around a lot. I mostly write prose, but I've started writing poetry and even scripts! I'm going to share some poetry whenever I get to writing it. I love music and music theory, filmmaking, knitting and crochet, collecting things, vintage things, cars, and so so much more!

I started writing on this Harry Potter roleplay website called Hogwarts.io too, so I like to do that sometimes! Mostly though, I'm looking to meet new people and share my writing with the WORLD! :shock:

Nice to meet you!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 442
Reviews 3
eyyoo welcome fellow newbie!

i also mostly write prose, but maybe one of these days i'll dip my toes back into poetry
i'm literally ryland grace




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Welcome, Pru! Sounds like you'll be right at home here :D
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297732
Reviews 1322
Hia and welcome!
We do have some other Harry Potter writers here :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Welcome Pru!! Glad to have you here :)
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain