hello !!!

6 posts
User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
hi! my name is mour and i am very writerly :smt003
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Hi, mour! Welcome to YWS!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
hi mour, welcome to yws! glad to have you!
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Hi Mour! Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around the site :)
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 0
Hello mour. I am new to the site aswell, and looking forward to reading your stuff.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32



Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx