Well, I joined YWS quite a while ago, but I guess that I never really introduced myself. My name is Thoko. I'm from Malawi (by my dad) and England (by my mum)
I love reading and writing. I mostly like fantasy though other stuff is great too.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.
You can call me Clouds, if HeadInTheClouds is too long to type. I'm a big fan of reading and writing fantasy as well. What kind of things do you like to write?
Feel free to PM me if you have a question.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Hey Thoko!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to YWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. — Sigmund Freud