z

Young Writers Society

Hey

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:56 am
Leonheart says...

hi there, i'm not good at introductions, so here goes.

my real name is Tim, you can all call me that, i don't mind. i'd rather be called Tim than my username, it makes me fee special

i love playing video games, playing guitar, and heavy rock music. my favourite game is Final Fantasy XII, my favoutire song at the moment is Sick Love Song-Motley Crue, but that changes all the time. my guitar is an Ibanez Iceman Ic300, and an Encore Stratocaster (for anyone who cares)

i don't write for a big time hobby. i feel i'm a fairly good writer, but i could be a lot better if i did more of it. but with playing guitar, i find it hard to juggle both interests, as both take a lot of time. guitaring comes first, so i do that more. i don't suck up to people when reviewing work, i say what i think. if i don't like a thing, i'll say that i don't like it. of course, ill give reasons.

and please ignore the fact that i dont capatalise, i do in my work.

thats about it, hope to read your work and hope you read and enjoy mine!

~Tim

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:02 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Hey Tim.

In order to change your username, you'll need to talk to one of the Admins. Nate or Firestarter can help you. Bobo is also an admin, but we don't see much of him around here.

I'm Grif, one of the many helpful mods around here, although anyone here would be willing to help you if you have a question.

[grammar rant]Capitalizing words isn't just for writing, it's a part of great writing! [/grammar rant]

Anyways, welcome to the forums.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:57 am
de_budding says...

welcome,
Ibanez iceman, those things have crazy bodies, my e-mail is on my profile PM if you need.

Dan
"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

39 Reviews

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:56 pm
Leonheart says...

i don't want my username changed, i always use this name, but what i mean is i'm happy for people to call me Tim rather than referring to me as Leonheart

i think i should be ok, Phorcys is a friend of mine, and introduced me here. he can help me

and Ibanez Iceman's rock Dan, good to see someone with taste

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:58 pm
Swires says...

Hello tim - welcome to the Young Writers Society.

You should put your fanfic in the Fanfic forum for the slaughter.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Via says...

Hi Tim!

Welcome to YWS! :D

-aMego
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:46 pm
Shine says...

Heya Tim!

Welcome to the site!

I agree that FINAL FANTASY is a great game.

Enjoy!

~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:08 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Hey Tim!

And hurrah! More brits! Hehe.

So what do you like to write?

Have fun here!

*scoots off*
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

39 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Leonheart says...

i write a lot of fanfics, mainly for Final Fantasy or Harry Potter. but i'll also do random fantasy stories, or a lot of prose as well. i might try to extend myself to poetry if i can get the use of imagery sorted

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain