z

Young Writers Society

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Krystalstars says...

aeroman wrote:Well, hello there! I thought I'd drop into the 'Welcome Forums' and see the new people that have been coming. Terrorize them a bit... :twisted: lol, jk

Welcome Krystal! You sound like a cool person and I'm glad you've discovered this wonderful site. I am Aeroman but just call me Aero. That's cool that you're a homeschooler. I've personally never had the desire, mainly because I hear it sucks from my friends that have done it. Anyways, that's cool that you're Mormon. I'm Mormon as well and my beliefs affect my writing too, cool coincidence we've got going there :wink: haha. Well, welcome to the site! You will learn a lot from all these amazing people!

~Aero

Oh yeah...and I guess I'll list those 'things' too.

Star Sign: Pisces
Zodiac: Sheep-Baaaaa! Baramu!

LOL, my sis is Pisces! And I'm turning 15...
I'm SOOOOOOOO glad to hear there's another LDS here!
BTW, Homeschool rocks! But it doesn't suit everyone....so I guess your friend wasn't the homeschool type. =)
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:24 pm
xlilxzox says...

hi and welcom, im kinda new too

star sign:libra
zodiac: Dog (my friend always calls me a bitch, i didn't get why at first, then i realised...im a bit blonde...apparently!)
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:18 am
Krystalstars says...

xlilxzox wrote:hi and welcom, im kinda new too

star sign:libra
zodiac: Dog (my friend always calls me a bitch, i didn't get why at first, then i realised...im a bit blonde...apparently!)

Ahhh...no worries. We all have blonde moments....
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket