z

Young Writers Society

All about lexy!!!!

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:42 pm
lexy says...

I'm not new to this site but I haven't actually introduced myself on here or said anything about me. Unless you read my blog... you won't have a clue about me!!!!
I'm seventeen as my profile says and I am still in education (year 12- 6th form) I take Psychology, Sociology, English and Law and my future ambition is to become a lawyer (After a lot of work at Uni of course.)
My dad is a policeman- so I suppose thats were I get my law interest from? and my mum is a receptionist at the hotel I work at.
My mum and dad split about 4 years ago and since then my dad has remarried, a wonderful woman called Sue, my step mum :D
I have two younger sisters, Parris and Mirren and I am an animal lover through and through.
My boyfriend is Patrick who lives down the road from me, and all in allI have a pretty simple life-at the moment.
Next year I plan to go to Kenya for a month with my school, which will consist of building up the community eg. schools for them etc. I will spend 5 days up Mount Kenya, 5 days at the beach there and the rest of the time in Mwaluganje where I will spend time in an elephant sanctuary etc.
I really can't wait.
I am 5 foot 1, I'm naturally blonde but I tend to keep that one a secret so shhh please. I am now a brunette, I have green eyes and am very shortsighted! lol.
I love writing, Although I'm not very good hence why I joined this site in October.
I love the "community" on this site, there are few exceptions and those people know who they are, but other than that... Awww I love YWS!!!

Lexy xxx
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:05 pm
Via says...

Hey Lexy!

Kenya=Love.

My parents split when I was three, and have both remarried--you aren't alone in this boat! haha.

Psychology and English are the awesome. Yes, the awesome. But I am also in Sociology next semester here at school--are you enjoying it?

Glad to have ya around!
Meg
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:53 pm
Myth says...

There was a guy from secondary school who wanted to be a lawyer, no one ever wanted to get into an arguement with him. :P

Its great you're going to Kenya for a good cause, let me know when you go, OK? :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:53 am
lexy says...

Thnaks meg, thats sweet.
(I totally went off the rails when my parents split. I had just moved county and left all my friends behind. But I got over it. :) Its so common these days now.... I'm glad there are others to relate to with the situation!)

Myth,
Sure I'll tell you when I go. I'll try and post some pics to u by pm when I come back if you like :)

Much love, Lexy xxxx
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:58 pm
View Likes
Krystalstars says...

Hey welcome to the forums! Be sure to PM me if you need help or a critic...

Just wondering....Do you like Krystal Meyers?
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche