Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Welcome
Welcome Mat
Hi Everyone
17 posts
1
,
2
Saga
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
11
Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Saga
says...
·
Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:31 pm
hi. . .
Like a wind I wander
Into a darkened yonder
Like a wind I cry
My own undoing I deny
Tropicana
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
53
Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:13 am
Tropicana
says...
·
Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:13 am
Hey Julia!
I'm glad you decided to post!
I'm also extremely happy your spreading the HP love! Haha.
A good website for avatars is iconator.com I'm not sure if I already told you that though...anyways, welcome!
See you at the Turkey Bowl!
♥Maggie
Click Me, it's fun!
Sign In
Register
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown