Hi Everyone~

4 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 200
Reviews 0
Hey Guys!
I'm Asphasia and I just joined. I've been writing for quite a while now and was looking for a place to share it and view other people's works and I'm happy to have found this place :). Hope to get to know some of you guys and find some good work! I typically write stories and am currently working on a novel.

Asphasia




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 403
Reviews 18
Welcome, welcome! Always good to see another face around here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around! Most (If not all) staff will be willing to help whenever you need it, just look for their green colored names. I look forward to seeing your work around here! See you around, and another welcome from your friendly neighborhood Kira, the local, wizened, and powerful trashbin.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18464
Reviews 278
Hey! Good to have you here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll



There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket