Hello again

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 215
Reviews 2
Hello, my name is JKH and this is the second time I introduce myself. For those who might not know, I joined, as of today, exactly a year ago. During that time however, I was only able to post one very short story, and the reason for that was because of health issues and other time consuming things.

Now, the first time I introduced myself, I didn't go into much detail about me, and I guess it'll be the same this time as well.
There are however one or two things that I think should be known.

Due to my Asperger's I'm very straightforward and I don't really "beat around the bush", so if I ever say something that's not entirely suitable, feel free to tell me as I usually don't notice it myself.
I can write almost anything, but I prefer writing things that have elements of horror, psychological, fantasy and sometimes even sci-fi.

Now, I think that does it for my second introduction, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them the best I can.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 389
Reviews 17
heey there welcome!
MUSIC IS LIFE




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206
Welcome back JKH! I myself do not mind if you are completely strait forward, I welcome it actually, but others might.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 389
Reviews 17



Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird