Welcoming

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Hi everyone, I am just new here
So hope I will have a good experience here




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 220
Reviews 1081
Hi there @AnonymouslyYours090 and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. Just a question to get to know you better: What do you like to write?

I hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing you around :D
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
Welcome to Young Writers Society! :D
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments



Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein