Hi!

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4417
Reviews 104
Hi, my name's Danni! My real name is Daniella, but my friends call me Danni. I'm a keen story writer and am currently working on a series starring a fairy named Maia!
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx


Queen Danni of Awesomeland x




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 908
Reviews 76
Hi, welcome @Danni88! (ノ*゜▽゜*)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4417
Reviews 104
Hi Dest! Thanks for the welcome. I'm wondering if you could help me: how do I upload a story to my portfolio?
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx


Queen Danni of Awesomeland x




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 908
Reviews 76
@Danni88 You click publishing center and upload your story there by clicking "new work". hope this helps




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4417
Reviews 104
Thanks @Dest
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx


Queen Danni of Awesomeland x



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.