z

Young Writers Society

I Make Too Many Threads Here

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:21 am
WarthogDemon says...

I'm back. O.o

Hmm . . . how about 10 random things about myself.

1. I like bananas.

2. Whenever I read this: http://www.satirewire.com/features/sati ... view.shtml I crack up so hard I run out of breath.

3. I like kittens.

4. I had a dream which showed up in a scene of The Sixth Sense. The dream happened several years before the movie was released.

5. I have a strange obsession with photos that others would find boring or uninteresting. If it's random; if you can't tell why the person took it or why; if you could care less about it . . . chances are I'll find that photo utterly FASCINATING and be wishing I knew the history of it.

6. I can get dizzy and I have thrown up. But as far as I can tell it seems I won't get nauseous from getting dizzy, no matter how dizzy I get. (Yes, I have tested this. Odd story, but if you want to know then ask.) >.>

7. As a kid I liked to read poems by Walt Whitman and Emily Dickenson.

8. The first Rated R movie I saw was "Air Force One." And I did like that movie thank you very much.

9. I will probably be called a heathen by all Plan 9 worshipers, but I openly consider the worst movie ever, to be none other than: The Creeping Terror.

10. Contrary to popular belief, my screenname has nothing to do with Halo 2. (Never even played it.)

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:11 am
Wiggy says...

Welcome!!!!!! I'm soooo glad you're here! What type of stuff do you like to write? I'm a historical fiction buff, but I'm learning to like other genres too. :D I'm sure you'll improve greatly! :)

I'm Wiggy, current insane writer of YWS. But I have a heck of a fun time being insane! lol :P I love greeting new members, and I always love knowing that new people come here! Glad you're back and hope you have lots of fun! If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM me. I'm on almost all the time! TTYL!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:20 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Yo! It's great to see you here. Kittens are indeed lovable. BTW, I adore you signature. It made me laugh very hard. :D

Cheerios, CL.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

6 Reviews

Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:46 am
WarthogDemon says...

writingluver5: Thanks. :)

Caligula's Launderette: Sad part is, someone actually tried to use that as an arguement for men's superiority. XD

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:52 am
Persephonie84 says...

:) ~ Welcome to the board WarthogDemon.

6 Reviews

Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:25 am
WarthogDemon says...

Persephonie84 wrote: :) ~ Welcome to the board WarthogDemon.

Thank you. :D Glad to be here. ^_^

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 am
Myth says...

3. I like kittens.

5. I have a strange obsession with photos that others would find boring or uninteresting. If it's random; if you can't tell why the person took it or why; if you could care less about it . . . chances are I'll find that photo utterly FASCINATING and be wishing I knew the history of it.

I like you already. I also find pictures bursting with life even if people look miserable or you don't know what is going on.

Hello, by the way. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Hail Hydra
— Stan Lee