Hi! I don't have any ideas yet about how to use this website, but I'm trying. I would love to have a writing buddy to discuss ideas with.
If the sky that we look upon shall tumble and fall and the mountains shall crumble to the sea, I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear, just as long as you stand, stand by me.
Here's a link to where you can find a writing buddy/co-writer kind of thing on the site- or at least I think that's what you meant! But if you just mean you want a buddy that's a writer, you've come to the right place.
Moonwatcher wrote:I can't believe only one other person has welcomed you! ;o Welcome to YWS! What do you enjoy writing?
Thanks I mainly enjoy swriting sci-fi, but it varies
If the sky that we look upon shall tumble and fall and the mountains shall crumble to the sea, I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear, just as long as you stand, stand by me.
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown