There are quite a few fantasy authors around the site (I count myself among them) so you won't be short of feedback. Do you mind if I ask what your book series is about?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
steampowered wrote:Welcome to YWS, Bloodbane! Fab username!
There are quite a few fantasy authors around the site (I count myself among them) so you won't be short of feedback. Do you mind if I ask what your book series is about?
I don' want to spoil it but all I can tell you is that it involves preventing the cataclysmic end of the first world.
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind