Hello, I am a young, talented author. I am known for making unusual but entertaining works. I cannot confirm these statements but I take writing very seriously. My hobbies include making jokes, writing, and Warhammer 40K. I can crank out a story very quickly, but in order to do that, I need to find inspiration. I hope to have a pleasant time in the society. And one more thing, how hard is it to obtain unobtanium.
Welcome to YWS, Madelyn! You might as well describe me in a twisted version of your name, Madly Unproductive xD I hope you enjoy your time on the site!
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year