Leo's Lame introduction

5 posts
Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
I'm new here, obviously, and hoping to get involved with people like myself. I've been writing since I was ten, but I've never been amazing at it. I don't mind, though, because I enjoy what I do! I'm working on two personal writing projects at the moment so you may see some of that here. Anyway, hi, I'm happy to meet you all and I hope we can get along well!
-There isn't much I can do, but when you need me I'll always be here to listen.




User avatar
Gender Gendervague he/she/they
Points 50
Reviews 425
Hey, and welcome to YWS!

So you're another one with a multi-project focus! Glad to know we're a growing group here, considering I have...ten or eleven projects I'm currently bouncing around writing, haha.

If you have any questions, you can ask anyone with a green or red name (light green is Junior Moderators, dark green is Global Moderators, red is Admins) or you can post in the Questions & Answers subforum! Generally, we're nice here—we don't bite hard.

Welcome again, and have a great day!
stay off the faerie paths




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Hi! Welcome to YWS!
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
Heya Leo! :D Welcome to YWS!
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 11345
Reviews 117
Late welcome, but welcome to YWS! :D



The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14