hi

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7
Reviews 48




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
Welcome :)

What types of genres do you like to read/write?
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7
Reviews 48
EternalRain wrote:Welcome :)

What types of genres do you like to read/write?


i enjoy reading typical teen y/a fiction stuff. percy jackson, artemis fowl, harry potter, skulduggery pleasant.

im writing a historical fiction/drama book.
:)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
That's awesome! :D I love Percy Jackson. ;p

I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to critique your story, if you're up to posting it^^ Historical fiction! Sounds interesting.
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7
Reviews 48
EternalRain wrote:That's awesome! :D I love Percy Jackson. ;p

I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to critique your story, if you're up to posting it^^ Historical fiction! Sounds interesting.



two short parts of it have already been posted. :P
:)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 90
Reviews 234
Welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights



Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook