Hello fellows~

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 153
Reviews 32
Hello everyone~
Nick's Zackymas but most people call me Zack (Even though that's not my real name). I'm a 17-years-old 'fantasy/fiction writer' and aspiring game designer. I usually write high-fantasy and enjoy world-building (A little bit too much), my storytelling isn't the best but I hope to improve in the times to come.

I was introduced to writing around two years ago when I first joined an RPing forum, I enjoyed it so much that I ended doing more freewriting than actual RPing, and thus I discovered storytelling :v

Hope to be friends with y'all ^-^/

PS: Sorry if the intro's too short, I'm at school at the moment so I don't really have a lot of time.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Welcome to YWS, Zack!

I think you will find a large crowd of people who enjoy roleplayig and world building here. You should check out the Storybooks tab if you like role playing!

See you around!
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Welcome aboard!

Fantasy is awesome <3 If you have any questions or just want to talk sometime, let me know!

I hope you stick around for a long while!
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 650
Reviews 766
Hey there Zack.
Welcome to YWS!

You've already gained some great advice about the Storybook section. I know absolutely nothing about the Storybooks so all I have to say is good luck. Fantasy is a very genre cool indeed.

If you have any questions or just want to talk to someone, shoot me a PM.
Have fun on YWS!
Lizzy

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4497
Reviews 119
Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :D Fantasy is quite a fun genre and I'm excited to read some of your work! I can't really give you much advise on the Storybook tab, because I don't know anything about it (I'm relatively new myself), but you can always explore or ask an expert here: viewforum.php?f=62.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the site! :D
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 153
Reviews 32
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D
I'm eager to sharing some of my writing with you guys, but I'd love to develop it a little bit more before throwing out to the sea (It's just that I have started like 4 writing projects and I honestly don't know which to bring :x). But I'll also make sure to review everything you guys have written :3 I can't wait to see what pieces of art I'll find lurking around the forums~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
Hi and welcome to YWS! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1438
Reviews 139
Don't worry about your intro, it's perfectly fine! :)

And, welcome to the site, yo! :3



Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket