Hello Mortals!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 30
Hafa adai! That means 'hello' in my language.

I am pretty new here. Granted, I've been here for a week already but I have yet to have introduced myself so here I am!

I am an islander from a tiny rock within a chain of rocks in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. My mind sort of stays within the fantasy land. I am not someone who would like encountering negativity. I am really friendly, please don't feel shy to hit me up.

Making new friends is something I enjoy so please feel free to be one! :o :D :mrgreen: :smt001
"live like a warrior"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
Hi! :) Welcome -- I've seen you around!
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27
Reviews 396
Welcome to the site!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll



What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye