Welcome to YWS RadiantMoon! I like your username and your avatar is so cute :3 Anyway, I am relatively new as well, but I'm pretty active so I might be able to help you with whatever you need. Just PM me if you need some guidance. I hope you enjoy the site ^-^
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall
Hiya! Welcome to the site, all you newbies! I am also available if you need help or a friend. Feel free to drop into chat sometime, and we'll all say hello, I'm sure. ^^
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger. To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind