Hello there

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Hi! My name is Diana. I am 22 years old. I`m from a small country in Europe called Latvia.
To become a writer has been my dream, ever since I started to read. After experiencing the many worlds and stories the books showed me, I wanted to(and still want to) create my own.
I decided to join here, because I have 4 chapters of my first novel, but somehow I have no inspiration to continue it, so I thought that if I get some feedback (either good or bad) then I might be able to continue.
I am a student, this is my last year, before getting my BA.

I hope this is the place for me. :wink:

/MoonlightBubbles/
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? /Vincent van Gogh/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6214
Reviews 128
Hi, welcome to YWS! :D I'm sure you'll love it here.

.....I've always wanted to go to Europe. ;) Hope I can someday, too!
I wish you luck on your novel, and I hope that your dreams come true and that you become a writer. :D
Hope to see you around!
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
Hello, welcome to YWS! This is definitely the place for you and you will definitely get feedback on your novel chapters :)

Also, your username is so pretty!
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
Hey, Diana! I sense we have something in common. (Artemis's Roman form was called Diana. :D) welcome to Young Writers Society!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Hey Diana! Welcome to YWS! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy