Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Welcome
Welcome Mat
Rocky's Buckis
4 posts
buckis
Gender
Points
282
Reviews
3
Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:29 pm
buckis
says...
·
Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:29 pm
My name is buckis.
I am lonely. I like to write.
Hello. Good bye.
Iggy
Supporter
Gender
Points
8976
Reviews
983
Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm
Iggy
says...
·
Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm
Hey and welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll
passenger
Gender
Points
61
Reviews
112
Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 pm
passenger
says...
·
Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 pm
Hey, I hope you have a great time here!
-Sav
Spoiler
I like to write, too
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's
Perks of Being a Wallflower
ThereseCricket
Gender
Points
1658
Reviews
401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:07 pm
ThereseCricket
says...
·
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:07 pm
Hiiiii
Welcome to YWS ^^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.
Sign In
Register
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind