Welcome @Merkava120 ! If you need any help, just ask me or someone with a colored name(a name that isn't just blue) those are staff/moderators/whatevertheywanttobe and they would love to help you!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here? Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?
Welcome @eXOvg! If you need any help ask me or anybody with a colored name(that isn't navy blue like my user name). Those people with the colorful names are mods! They are here to help you!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here? Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?
KatyaElefant wrote:Welcome @eXOvg! If you need any help ask me or anybody with a colored name(that isn't navy blue like my user name). Those people with the colorful names are mods! They are here to help you!
Alright, thank you ^-^ I'll make sure to keep that in mind
Hi, I just joined today. A good friend of mine who is on this site (though I have no idea what her username is) suggested the YWS website and I love writing, so yeah.
I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. — Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom