"Expect happiness, do not expect miser." -Dr. Aa'id Al-Qarni
"The hero is the one who goes beyond his ability to improve his skills, until he becomes able to improve, and perhaps even alter, the skills of others." -Enjoy Your Life
Hi. I'm new. I like writing novels, short stories, and poetry. I specialize in sci fi and fantasy. My poetry is usually dark with strong emotion and messages.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!
Hi!! I'm new here, and I've never really joined an online community before. I want to get to know other writers and their work, as well as share my writing
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost